Monday 27 March 2017

                             

                                Mind mapping my way to success

The year 2010 was the year which showed me the way to success .After reading Brian Tracy's book Goals I write my goals for the year 2010 in the first week on January .One of then was to make a hundred mind maps and another was to learn how to do a power point presentation .We never had computers in school nor in college .

Interestingly after I wrote my goals and made extensive plans to achieve them ,in 6 months only I completed a 100 mind maps besides attending a workshop by an internationally acclaimed mind map trainer  Dharmendra Rai in Mumbai .He is Mumbai's first mind map trainer and has done the maximum number of workshops in India .
From Mind mapping I moved on to Accelerated Learning for the 21 st. century .

I went on doing power point presentations because after the workshop I did one on Mind mapping .This was appreciated by all as it had only pictures and nothing written except for captions .You will find a PPt. on slide share titled Mind mapping ,final .

One fine day after I had finished an operation my staff told me that your photograph has come in today's newspaper. I was very confused and could not understand as I was still concentrating on writing the post operative instructions for the patient.
Later when I went down to the office I saw the newspaper in Gujarati with this article and  my photograph .At that moment I knew that this is going to be my future .The title translated into English means ' For providing information use pictures instead of words .

ALL because of writing my  goals specially  learning Mind mapping .

Dr. Chandrashekhar Ranade.
India's Foremost Mind Mapper 

No comments:

Post a Comment